ifollow: A Youth Discipleship Guide - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2012
Young adults are leaving the church in sobering numbers. How can youth leaders help their students connect with Christ in an authentic, meaningful way, before they venture out into an adult world that is hostile to their faith? Scott Simmons provides an easy-to-use guide to help students grow deeper in their relationship to Christ. Designed for use in one-on-one discipleship situations, iFollow contains ten weekly lessons that walk students through key discipleship topics such as God's image, love, prayer, serving, obedience to God, worship, and being set apart. Students work through each lesson on their own time and then meet with a youth leader to discuss the lesson. This great tool for youth leaders will help their students form a real and vibrant connection with Jesus that impacts their belief and behavior.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Bible Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens