Add To Cart
Making your own cosmetics, lotions, fragrances, and other personal-care items means you control the ingredients and create products perfectly suited to you. The step-by-step instructions and over 250 recipes in this unique guide show you how fun making your own beauty prducts can be!
|Title: Idiot's Guides: Making Natural Beauty Products|
By: Sally W. Trew
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.26 X 7.72 X 0.68 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 8 ounces
Series: Idiot's Guides
Stock No: WW644124
With God All Things Are Possible, Cosmetic Duo BagsSandy Lynam CloughAfrican American Expressions / 2015 / Gift$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.95Save 15% ($2.96)
The Vatican Cookbook: 500 Years of Classic RecipesDavid Geisser, Erwin Niederberger, Thomas KellySophia Institute Press / 2016 / Hardcover$23.49 Retail:Video
$34.99Save 33% ($11.50)
- 250 recipes with beautiful, full-color photography.
- Step-by-step guidance through the foundational recipes, showing tools, ingredients, and techniques.
- Shopping lists and suppliers for natural ingredients, including essential oils, butters, clays, minerals, colors, and fragrances.
- Basics and recipes for creating mineral foundations, color correctors, and concealers.
- Formulas for skin-healing balms, creams, and oils.
- Products for men, including shaving products, powders, moisturizers, facial care, foot care, and massage oil.