Idiot's Guides: Making Natural Beauty Products
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Making your own cosmetics, lotions, fragrances, and other personal-care items means you control the ingredients and create products perfectly suited to you. The step-by-step instructions and over 250 recipes in this unique guide show you how fun making your own beauty prducts can be!
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.26 X 7.72 X 0.68 (inches)|
Series: Idiot's Guides
- 250 recipes with beautiful, full-color photography.
- Step-by-step guidance through the foundational recipes, showing tools, ingredients, and techniques.
- Shopping lists and suppliers for natural ingredients, including essential oils, butters, clays, minerals, colors, and fragrances.
- Basics and recipes for creating mineral foundations, color correctors, and concealers.
- Formulas for skin-healing balms, creams, and oils.
- Products for men, including shaving products, powders, moisturizers, facial care, foot care, and massage oil.
|Email me when this product is available.|