Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Catholicism has been a prominent Christian sect for more than 1,700 years, and is professed by more than 1.2 billion people worldwide. People outside the faith who seek to understand it sometimes have trouble comprehending its structure, values, traditions, and beliefs. Idiot's Guides: Catholicism holds the key to the mysteries of the Church. Included you will find:
- A clear explanation of what Catholics really believe - the foundational tenets and creeds upon which the Church is built.
- An understanding of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and the Catholic Bible.
- Details on the visible signs of Catholicism, including Grace, the rites and sacraments, and the call to serve.
- A walk-through of the Mass according to the New Roman Missal.
- A discussion of sin, morality, virtues and vices, and Heaven and Hell from the Catholic perspective.
- Explanations of specific prayers that are central to the faith, stories of the saints, and other ways to seek spiritual growth.
- An overview of the highlights of Catholic culture, including key people and places, art and literature, Catholic practices, and the Catholic calendar.
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 7.69 (inches)|
Series: Idiot's Guides
Believing in Jesus: A Popular Overview of the Catholic Faith, 6th EditionLeonard FoleyFranciscan Media / 2009 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
The History of the Catholic Church: From the Apostolic Age to the Third MillenniumJames HitchcockIgnatius Press / 2012 / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:
$29.95Save 17% ($4.96)
Catholic Mass For DummiesRev. John Trigilio Jr., Rev. Kenneth Brighenti, Rev. Monsignor James CafoneWiley / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)