Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Make Believe Ideas
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 10.9 X 8.1 X 0.4 (inches)
Series: I Love to Learn
Fun practice books with over 250 stickers!
I Love to Learn is a fantastic series of educational workbooks designed to make learning fun! Developed in conjunction with experienced consultants, the books tie in completely with the way English and Math are taught in Preschool and First Grade.
The I Love to Learn workbooks support childrens learning while entertaining them with fun activities. Children will enjoy completing the activities and using the fun stickers. Parents and children can track their progress using the reward chart and colorful sticker stars. Each book also contains a game for children and parents to cut out and play together.
Math Puzzles provides learners with opportunities to work with numbers 020. The interactive range of sticker, writing, and coloring activities reinforces skills in estimating, tallying, recognizing odd and even numbers, ordinal numbers, counting in 2s and 5s, doubling, sharing, time, and further practice in addition and subtraction.
Features & Benefits:
- Fun, educational books, designed to help children learn in an entertaining way
- Carefully matched to the early years curriculum to ensure that the activities reflect what children are learning in kindergarten or school
- With over 250 stickers to use as part of the activity pages and as reward stickers
- A reward chart enables parents and children to track their progress using stickers.
- A lively game to cut out and play reinforces learning even when the book pages have been completed
- An exciting mix of illustration and photography ensures the pages are fun as well as educational