- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
When one family member has cancer, the whole family has cancer.
This is not just another story of a familys victory over cancer. The intent of the author sharing her story is to give practical suggestions to patients and their family and friends on how to help. Returning home from successful treatment in 2005, Darlene consistently receives calls, emails, and visits from people who are newly diagnosed and from the patients family and friends who want to know how to help their loved one. They ask her: What can I do? What should I say?
Included are suggestions for the patient on how to battle not only the disease but also the onslaught of fear and anxiety that accompanies a diagnosis such as cancer. Although every case of cancer is unique and each family is different, Darlene has found that there are some universal dos and donts for those who find themselves in this battle:
- Motivate yourself for the fight.
- Create ways others may join in.
- Learn how to encourage and help those battling cancer.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns