- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Driven by a quest to find love, author Hermion Chiddick embarked upon many shattered romances and heartbreaks. She spent most of her adult life searching for love in the wrong places, using sex as an opiate to escape the loneliness she felt inside.
Broken, empty, and incarcerated, she met Jesus. It was during those shattered moments of her life that she slowly learned to trust in Christ.
This compelling, interesting book explores her life as a newborn Christian struggling to overcome sexual impurities. Every step she takes forward, she feels the giant hand of someone pulling her backwards. Yet she is determined to keep her promise to God. She is determined to overcome all obstacles and not allow her past failures in life to dictate
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational