- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Across the United States and the world, hundreds of thousands of people are proclaiming a new anthem: "I Am Second." They have discovered that God has a plan for their life, a plan that starts with making God First. They learned that whether it was money or relationships or the pleasures of life, nothing brought satisfaction and peace until God was First in their lives. Hear their stories and discover the powerful message of their journeys.
With this Conversation Guide, you and your small group will encounter story after story of notable people throughout culture who have had a radical, life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ, and will be challenged to share your own "Second" stories with the world around you.
Conversation Guide includes:
- Six biblical lessons focused on Scripture passages and stories of those living "Second"
- Topics with which every person can relate, such as relationships, struggles, and success
- Small group discussion questions that will equip group members to put what they've learned into practice
Intended for use with I Am Second Video Study (ISBN: 9781401675783).
Doug Bender is an I Am Second writer and small groups coach. He developed many of the small group tools found at IAmSecond.com and has coached churches, organizations, and individuals to use I Am Second groups to share the message of Jesus with their friends and family. He also works with I Am Second's parent organization, e3 Partners, as a church planter and pastor in countries such as Ethiopia, Colombia, and the US. Doug and his wife, Catherine, have three children Bethany, Samuel, and Isabella.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics