Add To Cart
HyperStudio 5 on CD-Rom (for MAC OS X)
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
If you're part of the generation that mixes and mashes, the generation that makes movies instead of just watching them, the generation that blogs and tweets instead of just reading or watching the news, the generation that makes podcasts instead of just listening to the radio, then you'll want to get to know HyperStudio.
HypterStudio's flexible environment offers students a creative space where they can express ideas and attitudes, probe and evaluate, all while using the latest technologies. Challenge your students to think critically and creatively while writing images, text, sound, movies, and animations. With elegantly simple tools and a drag-and-drop environment, younger users to the most sophisticated technology-using students can create digital culture.
Top features of HyperStudio 5:
- Arduino Support: Integrate Arduino devices into your projects.
- "Green Screen" Movies: Bring different backgrounds to your movies using "green screen" transparency.
- Text Actions: Compare and move text between text objects, and read and write text to and from files without requiring any scripting! Save written essays and quiz results, and compare entered text to desired answers.
- Snap-To Feature: Snap-to feature allows your audience to associate objects that snap magnetically into place.
- Path Animation: Path animation offers you the ability to completely customize the paths that objects travel in your stories.
- Animation with Onion Skin Views: Show the semitransparent image of the previous card, the next card, or both superimposed on the card with which you are currently working.
- Podcasting Support: Export any project to iTunes in iPad/iPod/iPhone video format.
- Narration Option for Videos: Make QuickTime® movies with audio narration.
- Link to Google Maps/Earth Locations
- Keynote® Integration: Import presentations created in Keynote.
- Life® Integration: Music from iTunes® playlists and videos from iMovie®.
- YouTube™ Browser: Import video clips straight from YouTube.
- Drag-and-Drop: Drag-and-drop images, text, sounds, movies and more to instantly add elements to your projects without touching a menu. Classroom time is limited. There's nothing like HyperStudio for making the most of it!
- The Inspector: In a single window, control the appearance, actions, features, layout, and style of any object.
- Object Browser: Merge, flatten, layer, and delete objects in an instant. You can use Objects Browser to manipulate these objects quickly and easily.
- Automatic Attributions: HyperStudio automatically notes the URL where content came from, with space for you to add additional comments.
- Paint Tools: Each brush stroke is editable. Dozens of brush styles including 3D. Apply zoom, blur, twirl, antique, and more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- System: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later, including OS X 10.10 "Yosemite"
- Processor: G4 400 MHz or faster, including Intel-based Mac computers
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Display: 800 x 600, Millions of Colors
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Software MacKiev
|Dimensions: 4.88 X 5.5 X .75 (inches)|
3D Weather Globe & Atlas 1.1 on CD-Rom (Mac OS X Version)Software MacKiev / Compact disc$24.71 Retail:
$29.95Save 17% ($5.24)
ClueFinders 3rd Grade Adventures on CD-Rom (for Windows & Macintosh)Software MacKiev / Compact disc$24.95
ClueFinders 5th Grade Adventures on CD-Rom (for Windows & Macintosh)Software MacKiev / Compact disc$24.95
ClueFinders Math Adventures on CD-Rom (for Windows & Macintosh)Software MacKiev / Compact disc$24.95