- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
I Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don't Go according to Plan - eBookKathi LippRevell / 2014 / ePub$8.16 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$12.99Save 37% ($4.83)
What's for Dinner? Solution, The: Quick, Easy, and Affordable Meals Your Family Will Love - eBookKathi LippHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
Keeping a marriage healthy is all about the details the daily actions and interactions in which husbands and wives lift each other up and offer support, encouragement, and love. In The Husband Project women will discover fun and creative ways to bring back that lovin' feeling and remind their husbands and themselves why they married in the first place.
Using the sense of humor that draws thousands of women a year to hear her speak, Kathi Lipp shows wives through simple daily action plans how they can bring the fun back into their relationship even amidst their busy schedules.
The Husband Project is an indispensible resource for the wife who desires to
- discover the unique plan God has for her marriage and her role as a wife
- create a plan to love her husband on purpose
- support and encourage other wives who want to make their marriage a priority
- experience release from the guilt of not being enough
The Husband Project is for every woman who desires to bring more joy into her marriage but just needs a little help setting a plan into action.
RobinBWilmington NCAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 12, 2013RobinBWilmington NCAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this for myself and may end up buying several more for some girlfriends to do with me. Seems like an exciting project!
Winner 77Parker, COAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5January 10, 2013Winner 77Parker, COAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This is a great book to help guide you toward being intentional with your husband. I really enjoyed it.
KimS5 Stars Out Of 5Very good book!April 13, 2012KimSQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love this book. Will encourage and help you in your marriage!
MotherMaryGreen Bay, WIAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5This book would be good for today's wives.March 19, 2012MotherMaryGreen Bay, WIAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2This book reminded me a lot of Marabel Morgan's book called Total Joy from the mid 1970's. A lot of the same ideas were repeated.
SarahCoalgate, OKAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A must read for all wives!March 1, 2012SarahCoalgate, OKAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great read (and project!) for any woman who wants a happier marriage. Kathi writes in an entertaining, easy-to-read way. It is all of the girl-to-girl information that women are sometimes hesitant to talk about.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues