A smorgasbord of ideas, stories, and practical suggestions on how to be spiritual companions to young people, sharing the richness of our faith while riding along on the awesome--and often surprising--journeys of those in our spiritual care.
* Practical guidance for youth and campus ministers, spiritual directors, Christian educators, clergy, parents
* Based on extensive interviews with youth and youth ministers
* Provides excellent background on spiritual needs of post-millennial young adults
* Specific ideas for companioning youth in a variety of settings
* Helpful for those working with youthful seekers