Human Liberation in a Feminist Perspective-A Theology
Westminster John Knox Press / 1974 / Paperback
$27.00 (CBD Price)|
Save 10% ($3.00)
CBD Stock No: WW249915
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1974
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Today, women are joining other oppressed groups in a search for liberation. Human Liberation in a Feminist Perspective--A Theologyis an attempt to wrestle with this challenge by making a contribution to the Christian understanding of human liberation from the feminist perspective.
Letty M. Russell was one of the world's foremost feminist theologians and a longtime member of the faculty of Yale Divinity School. She died on July 12, 2007, at age 77. She was one of the first women ordained in the United Presbyterian Church and served as pastor of the Presbyterian Church of the Ascension in East Harlem for ten years. She joined the faculty of Yale Divinity School in 1974 and retired in 2001. She wrote and edited numerous books, including Church in the Round: Feminist Interpretation of the Church, Dictionary of Feminist Theologies (with J. Shannon Clarkson),and Inheriting Our Mothers' Gardens: Feminist Theology in Third World Perspective (with Kwok Pui Lan, Ada Maria Isasi Dias, and Katie Cannon).
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Feminist Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberation Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Feminist Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberation Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Women's Studies