Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 159
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 1987
Dimensions: 7.0 X 4.25 X .50 (inches)
Series: Men of Faith
His unflinching commitment to present the Gospel to the Chinese allowed him endure the long and arduous voyage, constant persecution, poverty, and almost insurmountable differences in culture and language. His writings stand as a challenge and inspiration to today's Christians from one man who allowed himself to become God's instrument.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books >> Children
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Children >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.