- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Judah Smith, bestselling author of Jesus Is_____, asks a surprisingly different question from the usual "How are you?"but this is the question Judah chooses to ask his friends, because he knows the health of the soul is too often overlooked in the busyness of everyday life.
In the rush of living moment to moment, many of us find ourselves simply surviving, struggling daily with frustration, restlessness, boredom, and ever-fleeting joy. But if we would pause, we'd find the things that matter most in lifestability, peace, hope, loveare rooted in the health of what Judah calls the "inside you."
Judah shares his own mistakes and foibles to help you find your way through the emotional roller coasters of life and discover the soul-healing essentials of rest, responsibility, restraint, and relationships. This is an invitation to find lasting satisfaction by bringing your feelings into alignment with God's truth, moving beyond surviving to thriving, and learning how to live each day with eternal significance.
The Hows Your Soul Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- When Is My Soul Home? (19:30)
- What Makes My Soul Healthy? (21:30)
- Why Does My Soul Have Hope? (11:30)
- Who Does My Soul Hold On To? (15:30)
- How Is My Soul Helped? (12:00)
- Where Is My Soul Headed? (21:00)
Designed for use with Hows Your Soul Video Study 9780310083887 (sold separately).
Judah Smith is the lead pastor of the City Church in Seattle, Washington. The City Church is a thriving multisite church noted for its cultural relevance, commitment to biblical integrity and faith, and love for Jesus. Judah is known around the United States and the world for his preaching ministry. His fresh, practical, humorous messages demystify the Bible and make Christianity real. Judah is also the author of the New York Times bestselling book Jesus Is _.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides