- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Howie needs a hug. But the whole family is busy. Poor Howie feels sad. But then-surprise! He finds the best hug ever. Howie Finds a Hug uses basic language, word repetition, and whimsical full color illustrations ideal for sharing with emergent readers. Spanish/English.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: My First I Can Read!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Children
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Spanish >> Children
- Spanish >> Homeschool
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.