Add To Cart
How We Got the Bible [Neil R. Lightfoot]
Add To Cart
BROWSE for Biblical Studies
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
How old are the earliest Biblical manuscripts? How did early Christians decide which writings to include in the Bible? Why do we have so many different translations of the Bible? How has the Bible been preserved and transmitted to us?
How We Got the Bible provides well-researched, accessible answers to many questions like these.
- Learn about the first materials used to write down the words of Scripture.
- Uncover the facts of some of history's most fascinating archaeological discoveries including those of the Sinaitic Manuscript, the Oxyrhynchus Papyri, and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Travel through history, from Jerome to Tyndale and beyond, as Lightfoot discusses the origin, transmission and translation of the Bible.
Vendor: ACU Press
The Wisdom of the Ages: The Origin, History, and Relevance of the Bible, MP3Chuck Smith, Henry Morris, Dave HuntWord For Today / 2008 / MP3$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)
Introducing Tyndale: An Extract from Tyndale's Answer to Sir Thomas More's DialogueWilliam Tyndale, John Piper, Robert SheehanBanner of Truth / 2017 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$9.00Save 11% ($1.01)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference