How To Witness To Anyone - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 1986
Reuben Archer Torrey (1856--1928) is respected as one of the greatest evangelists of modern times. Several years after his graduation from Yale Divinity School, he was selected by D. L. Moody to become the first dean of the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago. Under his direction, Moody Institute became a pattern for Bible institutes around the world. Dr. Torrey spent the years of 1903-1905 in worldwide revival campaigns, winning thousands of souls to Jesus Christ. He continued worldwide crusades for the next fifteen years while he served as the dean of the Bible Institute of Los Angeles and pastored the Church of the Open Door in that city. Torrey longed for more Christian workers to take an active part in bringing the message of salvation through Christ to a lost and dying world. His straightforward style of evangelism has shown thousands of Christian workers how to become effective soulwinners.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
D. L. Lane4 Stars Out Of 5May 28, 2008D. L. LaneThe call to witness is compelling and the steps are clear and concise. The references for scripture are plentiful and cover virtually any questions that may come up. However, I am spending time looking all of the references up in my NASB. I know there are many who still prefer the KJV, but I have found that a modern translation is easier for most people to understand.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral