This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Occult practices are clearly condemned by God throughout Scripture. We must constantly guard against the sinister temptations to power and glory that Satan offers.
As a topic, Satanism may easily be either sensationalized or ignored. Between these extremes is offered a realistic and biblical Christian approach to the occult and Satanism. This book clearly outlines the dangers of both from a biblical perspective and provides suggestions for a positive Christian response to these temptations.Be informed and respond.
- The origins of formal satanic activity
- Warning signs in people under the influence of Satan
- What Scripture says about Satan
- How to confidentially share your faith and guard against temptations
Most important, you will get the knowledge and insight to clearly communicate the hope that all people can live a victorious life over Satan through faith in Jesus Christ.
This insightful series equips Christians with detailed information on contemporary non-Christian religious movements. Each book compares the teachings of these movements with Scripture and shows how to respond with the Gospel.