How to Lead a Child to Christ - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1987
Leading a child to Christ is a unique opportunity given by the Holy Spirit. But it also requires skill and patience on the part of an adult. This guide will help you discover effective ways to gently point children toward Christ and the salvation He offers. Learn first the doctrinal bases for witnessing to children, then the psychological needs and wants of a child. A third section on methods and techniques lists dos and don'ts of child evangelism. Real-life examples illustrate the principles involved in leading children to Christ. Daniel Smith has years of experience in child evangelism as well as ongoing concern for quality in presenting the gospel to boys and girls. Apply the principles discussed here in one of the most important privileges of an adult: leading a child to the Savior.
DANIEL H. SMITH (Th.B., Midwest Bible Seminary; A.B., Greenville College; M.Ed., University of Missouri; Ed.D., Loyola University) is a former president of Emmaus Bible College, Dubuque, Iowa. He is author of How to Lead a Child to Christ. He and his wife, Martha, have three children and several grandchildren.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Ted5 Stars Out Of 5December 3, 2009TedThis is an excellent presentation of the spiritual mind of a child. I wish there was a workbook to accompany it.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral