How to Communicate with Confidence - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
For most people, great conversation doesn't come naturally. Whether you're an introvert who agonizes over what to say or an extrovert who has no trouble talking-but forgets to listen-you'd probably like to improve your conversational skills. By harnessing the strengths of your personality style and employing practical tools for success, you will be able to:
- start, continue, and end a conversation
- listen more effectively
- enjoy yourself in the process
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Communication is an art, and anyone--whether shy or outgoing--can improve his or her conversational skills. How to Communicate with Confidence is a straightforward guide to making good conversation that works in any situation--and works for any personality type. Highlighting the art of give and take and stressing the importance of listening, this book gives confidence to those who hesitate to strike up a conversation. Author Mike Bechtle shows readers that they don't have to have a stockpile of great stories to tell in order to make good conversation. Instead, he encourages an "explorer" mind-set and gives readers the tools they need to talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Dr. Mike Bechtle (EdD, Arizona State University) is the author of People Can't Drive You Crazy if You Don't Give Them the Keys. His articles have appeared in publications such as Writer's Digest, Pastors.com, and Entrepreneur. A frequent speaker and former minister of worship, Bechtle lives in California.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology