Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Series: Total Quality Life
You can live with purpose, effectiveness, and significance. That's TQL--Total Quality Life--and that life can be yours.
The TQL Bible Study series is a set of four studies based on the four critical life spheres covered in Stan Toler's Total Quality Life: thought, health, finances, and faith. These Bible studies will help you dig deep into Scripture passages related to the four major themes, with a focus on applying the Scripture for life transformation.
Each Bible study contains six weeks of daily studies, each including a devotional reading, questions for reflection, a prayer, and action steps for moving closer to a Total Quality Life.
Your TQL Starts Now
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides