- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Sure, being a grown-up is fun, but it's also hard-that's the part no one tells you. So, the author of twentysomething, along with her husband, a longtime youth minister, have put together a manual for life on your own. Whether you're leaving the nest for the first time or moving back into your old room they give you tips on how to manage pesky roommates (moms and dads included). Wondering how to manage that bank account or deal with a bear of a boss? They've got the 411. Trying to impress a date with your cooking? Or just trying to find someone to date? They've got help for you too! For recent and seasoned grads alike, this book is a perfect jump-start to a well balanced, FUN adulthood.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships