- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,963)
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1998
In a clear and concise way, John Barton describes the development of the Bible. He explains how the Bible came to be written and collected into the authoritative Scriptures of the Christian Church. Barton untangles the web of history and lets the reader appreciate the journey from spoken word to written word.
Frank Mikulka2 Stars Out Of 5June 4, 2010Frank MikulkaI purchased this book to place in the Faith Base dorms at a local jail, and I kept one copy to read. The book was okay; I was somewhat disappointed. I guess I was expecting more than what was presented. There are other books available that are much better and I would look for the other sources. Too much emphasis was presented on one area and not enough in other areas; simply put; I was disappointed.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations