How To Say It for Women - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
As part of Prentice Hall Press's highly successful How to Say It series, How to Say It for Women is packed with practical tips, techniques, and examples that arm women to grapple with every communication issue, from choosing the right word or sentence to speaking, reading, writing, leading, dressing, and interviewing effectively. Readers will learn how to: shun words that weaken messages and make women invisible; sail through interviews; assess and develop leadership skills; say NO, kindly but firmly; respond appropriately to slurs, insults, and harassment; say the one winning word that gets people to follow directions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Prentice Hall Press
Publication Date: 2001
Phyllis Mindell, Ed.D., founded and leads Well-Read, an international communications consulting firm. Dr. Mindell, is the author of the best-selling A Woman's Guide to the Language of Success, Communicating With Confidence and Power (Prentice Hall Press), and has helped thousands of women at every corporate level transform their language and their lives through her Woman Language, Woman Power and Well-Read Woman seminars.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues