Add To Cart
How to Help a Man with His Anger DVD
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
A wife asked, "What can I do to help my husband with his anger?" An older son asked, "What do I do when my father gets angry? How am I supposed to respond?"
- Understand that there are probably things you don't understand.
- Deal properly with your own anger: (A) Acknowledge that it is sin (B) Control your anger God's way.
- Deflect anger: (A) Answer back gently (B) Give a gift to the angry person.
- Do not deliver an angry person from the consequences of his anger.
- Use emotional word pictures.
- Seek and pray for the skill of patience.
- Use spiritual weapons to defeat his carnal weapons. (A) We're born knowing how to use carnal weapons (B) Carnal weapons are deceitful (C) Spiritual weapons are more powerful!
Vendor: Dr. S.M. Davis Videos
|Series: Dr. S.M. Davis Anger|
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Personal Growth
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> DVD Studies