- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 1999
From one of the world's leading authors on apologetics, this tribute to Christianity's great old hymns will release a refreshing shower of memories. Each of the 28 hymns selected for this volume detail the rich history and background of the music, and the composer. The author is particularly effective in weaving scriptural threads into his study of each song, showing how the writers of our classic hymns loved the Bible and its meaning for our lives.
Suitable as a gift for music lovers, or a teaching tool for church study groups, HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION IN SCRIPTURE AND SONG is a magnificent look at a rich past that looks forward to a glorious future.
Dr. John Morris is president of the Institute for Creation Research. He received his Doctorate in Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. He held the position of Professor of Geology before being appointed President in 1996. He currently travels and speaks on the topic of creation science.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides