Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Christian Focus
|Publication Date: 2011|
God, I Need to Talk with You about Paying AttentionDan CarrConcordia Publishing House / 2003 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$1.49Save 34% ($0.50)Availability: In StockStock No: WW605188
How do I get to heaven? Can anybody go there? What happens when someone dies? These are all questions that a child will ask at some point in their life. When a relative or close friend comes to the end of their life what does a child need to know? They need to know about Jesus. They need to know about Salvation.
They need to know that there really is eternal life but there is only one way to God.
wanda1 Stars Out Of 5How to Get to HeavenDecember 26, 2014wandaQuality: 2Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1disappointed.... I purchased this for a child, thinking it was a small book. It was more like a thick brochure. I could not ise it.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Doctrine & Theology