Add To Cart
How to Change for the Better CD Series
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Self-improvement. Just hearing those two words brings feelings of guilt. "Sure, I need to change." Then feelings of failure follow, and finally feelings of exhaustion take over. We end up back at square one---unsatisfied and overwhelmed. Are you tired of the cycle? Do you truly desire to change for the better? This 5-part CD series deals with how God changes us from the inside out, and how this change can be lasting, fruitful, and significant in the deepest areas of our lives. You can move beyond feelings of guilt, failure, and exhaustion to experience the freedom found in lasting life change. Don't wait---change today! 5 CDs.
- 1. Lasting Change: Why We Want it So badly and Achieve it So Rarely (Proverbs 10:9)
- 2. Motivation: How to Do What's Best When You Feel Like It the Least (James 3:1-18)
- 3. The Tongue: God's Tool for Transformation (James 3:2-12)
- 4. Warning: When Changing, What You Don't Know Will Kill You (2 Corinthians 3:5-6)
- 5. The Secret of Lasting Change: Building Below the "Water Line" (James 2:13-18)
CD Series is a replication of the original broadcast.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Series: Living on the Edge CD
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲