- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2015
If you are waiting for the great move of God that will powerfully transform your church, city, and nation… look no further than your family.
Many think that the secret to changing the world is a revived church. This sounds like a huge task for peoplelike youwho desire personal spiritual awakening now.
You dont have to wait for revivalit can start with you and your family!
Prayer leaders Antonio and Christelle Baldovinos share powerful secrets from their own family life that can help bring your entire household into a place of passionate encounter with Jesus.
You will discover:
- Keys to enjoying powerful family worship where everyone can experience the presence of God
- How to take your childrens spirituality beyond Sunday school stories and teach them to operate in the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Divine strategies that can protect your marriage from being destroyed
- The secret to passing on the passion and fire of revival to future generations
Antonio and Christelle Baldovinos have been involved with missions around the world for more than 17 years. Recently, they have built a growing house of prayer in Alberta, Canada with corresponding training. Along being authors and speakers, they have been married since 1997 and have a successful family with 5 children.
tmurrellTNAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5PracticalSeptember 3, 2015tmurrellTNAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4If you want to see change in the world, you must begin at home with your own family. Only by changing the family can the world be changed. The authors have a lot of experience in the ministry, but also in their family. They have a healthy marriage and five children, so drew from their personal experiences to write a book about reviving the heart at home. They touch on quite a few aspects of the home life - such as parenting, marriage, dating, and the different aspects of the mother and father.
The writing is simplistic in style, without flowery words or verbose chapters. The authors use practical, useful illustrations and ideas to bring across their message. It's a refreshing and on-point look at how we can make a difference for God in our own home. I enjoyed the more personal approach and the suggestions were helpful. I appreciated the frequent use of scripture to back up their points. I think this would be a great book for a young family starting out, but it will be just as useful to those of us with more "experience" in life.
I received this book free of charge from Book Club Network in exchange for my honest review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership