- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Lucado Bestseller Collection
Six Hours One Friday: Living in the Power of the CrossMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)
Does life feel futile? Doesn't have to.
Do some of your failures seem fatal? They aren't.
And your death. Does the grave appear to be the final stop? According to Christ, your death is just the start of the something great.
There is a truth greater than all the losses and sorrows of life. And it can be discovered in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
In Six Hours One Friday, Max Lucado delves into the meaning of Jesus' last hours on the cross. Through his death, your life has purpose and meaning. You are forgiven and loved by a Savior who died for you. And an empty tomb proclaims that death does not have the final word.
"Peace where there should be pain. Confidence in the midst of crisis. Hope defying despair. Does death have the last word? I can see Jesus wink as he gives the answer, Not on your life."
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth