- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Author Amber Massey grew up loving horses but never owning one. That finally changed the day she met Marquise. This horse was her gift from God. During those long trail rides, as horse and rider learned to work with each other, Amber felt God draw her close. Along the way, He revealed His truths to her and established a solid, lifelong relationship.
Her stories of that journey give light to the tender relationship between a horse and rider and will stir your heart to seek God's presence even in the tack room. As you share this trail with Amber, you will discover that a life of faith begins with the love of God and sometimes God uses horses to show us the way.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational