- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Author Amber Massey grew up loving horses but never owning one. That finally changed the day she met Marquise. This horse was her gift from God. During those long trail rides, as horse and rider learned to work with each other, Amber felt God draw her close. Along the way, He revealed His truths to her and established a solid, lifelong relationship.
Her stories of that journey give light to the tender relationship between a horse and rider and will stir your heart to seek God's presence even in the tack room. As you share this trail with Amber, you will discover that a life of faith begins with the love of God and sometimes God uses horses to show us the way.
Cindy G5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful BookFebruary 13, 2016Cindy GQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is such a blessing. She shares so many wonderful stories, that have helped me in my walk with the Lord. The book is set-up like a devotional, which is really nice since I read it on my lunch break at work (it was hard to get back to work, wanted to keep reading). I hope this author comes out with more books, she really did a great job writing this book. I plan to buy more to give as gifts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational