Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Horatius at the Bridge has been a staple of classical education for over a century. This text includes the full ballad, Horatious at the Bridge, plus a complete student guide with exercises, maps, history, and test.
Student exercises include:
Vendor: Memoria Press
Publication Date: 2007
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Could this be used for 9th grade?
Yes, this book is recommended for grade 6 or higher and the publisher includes it in their 9th grade curriculum plan.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Classical Curriculum >> Memoria Press
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Publishers >> Other History Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> Ancient History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Memoria Press
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.