- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
What would you do if all of your hopes and dreams were crushed in an instant?
In Get Your Hopes Up, the author gives us a vulnerable look into her life while going through what seemed to be some insurmountable difficulties with an unbelievably positive attitude.
In the forty-third chapter of Isaiah, he begins talking about when we pass through the rivers saying they won’t overflow us or when we go through fire we won’t be burnt. But what about when it feels like Hesaves us from the fire by dumping us in the river and turns around to do it all again and again?
Written as if she were talking to you across the table as a friend, with humor she describes her journey with resilience and an incredible faith and vision.
Be encouraged as you read that even in her darkest hour, she still saw God as good and hung on to the promise that He had a far greater vision for her life than the broken dreams she was now holding.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational