Hope for a Hopeless Day: Encouragement and Inspiration When You Need it Most - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2007
When no hope is left, to whom should we turn? Through the words of Jesus as He was dying on the cross, Jack Hayford unfolds the secret of triumphing over the ultimate season of suffering. Establishing a framework for dealing with hardship, Hope for a Hopeless Day challenges readers to examine the way they handle trials and encourages them to focus on the power that frees--the cross. Here are real-life stories of individuals who triumphed over their "hopeless days." Readers will be heartened by their stories of bravery and integrity--even while facing the anguish of marital infidelity or financial collapse. Although facing what seems like insurmountable odds, "we are called to hope just as surely as we are called to the Cross, for the Savior who speaks there is teaching us the way to live as surely as He is dying to give us life." Hope for a Hopeless Day does more than encourage you to endure; it inspires you to overcome.
Jack Hayford is founding pastor of The Church On The Way, chancellor of The King's University (formerly The King's College and Seminary) in Los Angeles, which he founded in 1997. From 2004 to 2009, he also served as president of The International Church of the Foursquare Gospel. He has written more than 50 books and nearly 600 hymns and choruses. His national radio and television programs span the world. He and his wife, Anna, live near Los Angeles, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational