30 Days of Hope for Joy Through a Child's Severe Illness - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
30 Days of Hope for Joy Through a Child's Severe Illness offers hope to people who love a child battling a lifelong illness. Filled with encouraging stories and Scripture passages, parents, family members and friends will find inner strength to persevere and to begin to look for God's divine purposes in their interactions with others. That is exactly what Ella's family had-and has-to do. When Ella was born with a painful and severe skin disease known as epidermolysis bullosa (EB), her family struggled to understand and accept the unexpected twist in their lives. Slowly, author and grandmother Gale began to see God revealing that there is hope and joy, and His divine purposes can radiate if you allow Him to shine. Let her heart-touching moments with Ella inspire you to look for God's divine purposes in your own child's life and in their interactions with others.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Gifts of Hope
Gale Alexander, a loving and supportive grandmother, is currently involved with the EB Impact committee for Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association (debRA) of America, a national research and services organization dedicated to finding a cure for EB. A retired, award-winning teacher and respected business consultant, she is devoted to sharing through stories the beauty of God's divine goodness as displayed through her granddaughter, Ella, who was born with EB, an incurable skin disease, as well as stories of other children with life-altering conditions. She and husband, Ron, reside in Casper, Wyoming. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational