- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
One thing has saved her: the heaven-sent hope found only in Christ.
If hope is scarce in your life, this special booklet will draw you-toward a fresh perspective on suffering, true scriptural encouragement, and this beloved author's hard-won insights about the goodness of God.
In her life's journey Joni has learned to meet suffering on God's terms. She has learned that joy is for real. And most of all, she has learned that hope is the best of things when we give it a chance. This book powerfully communicates all these truths from someone who has lived them, so that you can live them too, no matter what you're going through.
Debbie from ChristFocusHarrison, ARAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Booklet for those who feel hopelessJuly 7, 2017Debbie from ChristFocusHarrison, ARAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4"Hope...the Best of Things" is a short booklet aimed at people who feel hopeless, especially those with disabilities. The title comes from the movie "The Shawshank Redemption." The scenes involving the quote are described in the book along with the lesson that we need to get busy living or get busy dying. We also learn a bit about Joni's story and how she leans on God each day to get through the day.
She talked about how God allows bad things to happen so that we will learn to more fully depend upon Him (and that He is strong) and about sharing with others the hope we have through Jesus. She also talked about the coming joy we have to look forward to when we gain glorified bodies and are with Jesus forever. Much of this is explained through stories from her own life or of people she knows.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Church & Supplies >> General
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational