Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Pre-Black Friday
- Buy in Bulk
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
Imagine having trustworthy quick-guides that show key information and verses you need at a glance!
From forgiveness and anger to abuse and rejection, get key information on 10 key topics at your fingertips and enjoy having practical, life-changing application steps that you can personally use or recommend to others.
This 10-book bundle includes 2 of June Hunt’s newest releases in the Hope for the Heart series (over 1 million copies sold). Each book is packed with:
- Definitions, causes, easy-to-understand solutions
- Key Scriptures, prayers, common questions and their answers
- Practical, Bible-based action steps toward healing
- Clear, scannable outlines, and charts
This 10-book bundle includes the following titles:
- Boundaries (NEW) – Do you feel guilty when setting a boundary for yourself? Do you say yes when you should say no? Based in Scripture and packed with practical applications, June Hunt's Boundaries shows you how to identify, establish, and maintain healthy boundaries. HN621792.
- Envy and Jealousy (NEW) – Rooted in Scripture and packed with practical applications, June Hunt's Envy and Jealousy shows you how to avoid comparison traps, overcome discontentment, and regain trust in God's plan for your life. HN621846.
- Depression – June Hunt starts this mini−book with defining all types of depression. Through charts and easy bulleted points, June Hunt explains what happens to the mind, emotions, will, and body when various forms of depression hit. HN366490.
- Grief–How do you cope after experiencing a devastating loss? Healing is a journey, and while there are no shortcuts through the process of grief, God promises not to leave you in the valley of despair. June Hunt has counseled those who grieve for over 25 years, and this book will gently and truthfully lead you through the mourning process and into joy once again. HN366572.
- Verbal and Emotional Abuse–Learn all forms of abuse and what to pay attention to when a relationship gives off warning signs. This quick guide will exposes the characteristics of verbal and emotional abuse, words used in abusive conversations, methods of sabotage, and how to overcome the scars of abuse. HN366459.
- Conflict Resolution–How do you handle confrontations? Do you avoid them? Retreat? Attack? Conflict Resolution will shed light on why some people are avoiders while others are attackers. Learn what causes the worst type of conflict and how to overcome core differences, effectively working through conflict rather than pushing it to the side. HN366473.
- Alcohol Abuse–Christian recovery and healing can take place, and June Hunt, author of Alcohol and Drug Abuse: Breaking Free & Staying Free offers sound biblical and practical advice for helping your loved one quit the cycle of drug and alcohol abuse for good! The Lord wants to help those struggling with addictions. HN366590.
- Forgiveness—How can I truly forgive someone who hurt me? Find out the answer to this questions and more in June Hunt's quick guide. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of key Bible stories on forgiveness and get dozens of practical ways to let go of anger and un-forgiveness. Learn all forms of forgiveness and the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Fear–Do you long to find freedom from fear? Discover how fear relates to perceived threats to security, significance, and love, and how perception directly affects the degree of fear you experience. Discover how to move from fear to faith as you uncover the underlying causes of fear, and steps you can take to overcome it. HN366701.
- Rejection– Rejection cuts deep. It not only wounds in moment, but also can sabotage other relationships. Experience the peace that comes from realizing God is for you, not against you. Through this solid biblical counseling book, learn what the causes of feeling rejected are, like abandonment, adoptions, childhood sexual abuse, disapproval, divorce, domestic violence, and how to overcome those painful experiences. HN366780.
Enjoy having trustworthy advice from June Hunt, a Christian counselor backed by Focus on the Family, Dr. Charles Stanley, and broadcasted on more than 900 radio outlets worldwide!
- Personal use
- Church leaders and libraries
- ... or to hand to a friend!