Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing videos, storybooks, a workbook, reward stickers, and flashcards, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring. This "Level 4: Emergent Readers" edition teaches students to read short "o", "u", and "e" vowel sounds, the "-ck" ending sound, compound words, and 18 new sight words. Each lesson takes 20 minutes or less; students complete a unit in the workbook, read a story, and finally watch a video on the DVD or online to reinforce what they have learned.
This kit is Level 4 of the "Emergent Readers" program (Levels 3 & 4) for Kindergarten students ages 4-6.
This kit includes:
- 6 original, illustrated storybooks.
- 1 bonus book
- 1 workbook (Level 4)
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- 1 sheet of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success!
- Access to online videos
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Hooked on Phonics
BJU Phonics & English Grade 1 Songs Audio CDBJU Press / 2005 / Compact disc$25.56
Horizons Phonics & Reading, Grade K, Student Workbook 1Alpha Omega Publications / 2000 / Trade Paperback$22.46 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$24.95Save 10% ($2.49)
Horizons Phonics & Reading, Grade 1, Student Workbook 2Alpha Omega Publications / 2001 / Trade Paperback$22.46 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$24.95Save 10% ($2.49)
Adventures in Phonics Level B (Second Edition), Grade 1Florence LindstromChristian Liberty Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.89 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.75Save 28% ($3.86)
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 4 covers:
- Level 3 Review
- Short "o," "u," and "e" Vowel Sounds
- The "-ck" Ending Sound
- Compound Words
- 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Pop Fox
- The Fog
- Fun in the Sun
- Dog Bug
- Pigs Backpack
- 1 Bonus Book, Big Bad Ben, by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!