Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing videos, storybooks, a workbook, reward stickers, and flashcards, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring. This "Level 2: Early Emergent Readers" edition reviews the alphabet, teaches students to recognize and match upper and lowercase letters, learn letter shapes, identify letter sounds, rhyming words and beginning sounds. Each lesson takes 20 minutes or less; students complete a unit in the workbook, read a story, and finally watch a video on the DVD or online to reinforce what they have learned. This kit is Level 2 of 2 of the "Early Emergent Readers" program (Levels 1 & 2) for Pre-K students ages 3-4.
This kit includes:
- 2 original, illustrated storybooks.
- 1 bonus book
- 1 workbook (Level 1)
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- 1 sheet of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success!
- 2 sets of letters and picture flashcards
- Access to online videos
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Hooked on Phonics
- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 2 introduces these beginning concepts:
- Review of the Alphabet
- Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Learning Letter Shapes
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
- 2 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Follow That Ball
- Make Room for Zelda
- 1 Bonus Book, The Party, by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!