Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This Second Grade Level 2 kit covers the second half of 2nd grade (level 1 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: diphthongs, complex consonant blends, -wr and -kn, soft c and g, and two-syllable words.
This kit includes:
- 4 original, illustrated storybooks, one of them being from an award-winning children's book author and illustrator Carolyn Crimi.
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)|
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Adventures in Phonics Workbook, Second Edition--Grade 2Florence LindstromChristian Liberty Press / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$12.75Save 26% ($3.26)
Spectrum Phonics & Word Study Grade 2 (2014 Update)Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Second Grade Level 1
- Level 8: Second Grade Level 2
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read- Second Grade Level 2 covers:
- Second Grade Level 1 Review
- Vowel Teams
- Diphthongs and Complex Consonant Blends
- "wr-" and "kn-"
- Soft "c" and "g"
- Two-Syllable Words
- 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- This Book is Broken
- The Puppy Look
- Shoes in the Night
- 1 Bonus Book, The Swish-Smacker Dirt Hacker, by the award-winning children's book author Carolyn Crimi
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!