Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids aged 4-6 the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing a DVD, workbook, fun stories, and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring. This level 2 Kindergarten kit teaches the o, u, and e vowel sounds used in short words, the ck ending sound and compound words, and common "helper words." Each lesson takes 20 minutes or less; students watch a video on the DVD to learn each lesson's sounds and words, then complete the workbook exercises and put together their new skills by reading a story.
This kit is Kindergarten Level 2 of 2, and contains the second half of the program.
Kit contents include:
- 6 original, illustrated storybooks.
- 1 storybook by children's book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 workbook (Level 2)
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 sheet of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
A new online component may be accessed through the included serial number; simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, videos, songs, downloadable content, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)|
Series: Hooked on Phonics
- Short o, Short u, Short e and -ck ending.
- Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
- Designed for children ages 5 to 6.
- The perfect companion for Learn to Read Kindergarten Level 1.