Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
This kit is Level 3, and contains half of the program. Kit contents include:
- 6 original, illustrated storybooks.
- 1 storybook by award-winning children's book author and illustrator David Ezra Stein
- 1 workbook (Level 3)
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 sheet of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success!
A new online component may be accessed through the included serial number; simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)|
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Horizons Phonics & Reading, Grade K, Student Workbook 1Alpha Omega Publications / 2000 / Trade Paperback$21.21 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$24.95Save 15% ($3.74)
10 Minutes a Day: Phonics Grade KDK / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.29 Retail:
$9.99Save 17% ($1.70)
1-2-3 Read! Complete KitAlpha Omega Publications / 1990 / Other$80.75 Retail:
$95.00Save 15% ($14.25)
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 3 covers:
- A Review of Letter Names and Letter Sounds
- Short "a" and "i" Vowel Sounds
- Adding "-s" to Nouns and Verbs
- 16 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- The Kit
- In the Bin
- The Rats
- 1 Bonus Book, Tim and Sam, by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator David Ezra Stein
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!