Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 163
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X .45 (inches)|
Honor Begins at Home Leaders Kit: The Courageous Bible StudyMichael Catt, Alex Kendrick, Stephen KendrickLifeway / Other$59.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
Honor Begins at Home: The Courageous Bible Study Member Book guides the participant through this compelling Bible study based on the movie Courageous. This 8-session study will take individuals and small groups deeper into biblical truths for a godly family, exploring topics such as redeeming your history, walking with integrity, winning and blessing the hearts of your children, and more.
Every session involves watching a clip from the movie to help group members engage in discussion. And daily readings from The Resolution for Men and The Resolution for Women will help you connect with God and His best plan for your family.
- Written by creators of the COURAGEOUS movie
- Applicable to individuals, husbands and wives studying together, and groups
- Brief optional reading suggestions for more practical help or topic exploration
- Goes even deeper than the Courageous Living 4-session study
- Allows spouses to study together and make new commitments as parents
- Helps build family and group relationships
Alex Kendrick is associate pastor of movie outreach for Sherwood Baptist Church. He is also an actor, writer, and director whose film credits include Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous. He and his wife, Christina, have six children.
JohnSouth Plainfield, NJAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5May 22, 2012JohnSouth Plainfield, NJAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is great for our men's Bible study at my church.
Q: Courageous bible study What is the difference between the "Courageous Living Bible Study" and "Honour begins at home study"! Our homeschool group fathers are about to do the study and I am seeing two different type of study, can you enlighten me and what will you suggest, thank you! ASAP
"Honor Begins at Home" is an 8 week study which focuses on the family as a whole. "Courageous Living" is a 4 week study which focuses more on leadership in the home.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships