Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
People in your church and community face some tough situations and they don't always know where to go. Some struggle with depression, others need healing from abuse. How can you help them?
Packed with simple summaries, these quick-guides show the key information and verses you need for answering tough questions and responding to real problems in a practical, Bible-based way.
From forgiveness and grief to healing from abuse, you'll have life-changing application steps that you can personally use or recommend to others - pastors, church leaders, counselors and friends.
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
Imagine having trustworthy quick-guides that show key information and verses you need at a glance!
From forgiveness and anger to abuse and suicide prevention, get key information on 10 key topics at your fingertips and enjoy having practical, life-changing application steps that you can personally use or recommend to others.
This 10-book bundle includes 2 of June Hunt’s newest releases in the Hope for the Heart series (over 1 million copies sold). Each book is packed with:
- Definitions, causes, easy-to-understand solutions
- Key Scriptures, prayers, common questions and their answers
- Practical, Bible-based action steps toward healing
- Clear, scannable outlines, and charts
This 10-book bundle includes the following titles:
- Depression – June Hunt starts this mini-book with definitions of all types of depression. Through charts and easy-to-read bullet points, June Hunt explains what happens to the mind, emotions, will, and body when various forms of depression hit. HN366490.
- Grief–How do you cope after experiencing a devastating loss? Healing is a journey, and while there are no shortcuts through the process of grief, God promises not to leave you in the valley of despair. For over 25 years, June Hunt has counseled those who grieve, and this book will gently and truthfully lead you through the mourning process and into joy once again. HN366572.
- Verbal and Emotional Abuse–Learn all forms of abuse and what to pay attention to when a relationship gives off warning signs. This quick guide will expose the characteristics of verbal and emotional abuse, words used in abusive conversations, methods of sabotage, and how to overcome the scars of abuse. HN366459.
- Alcohol Abuse–Christian recovery and healing can take place, and June Hunt, author of Alcohol and Drug Abuse: Breaking Free & Staying Free offers sound biblical and practical advice for helping your loved one quit the cycle of drug and alcohol abuse for good! The Lord wants to help those struggling with addictions. HN366590.
- Forgiveness—How can I truly forgive someone who hurt me? Find out the answer to this question and more in June Hunt's quick guide. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of key Bible stories on forgiveness and get dozens of practical ways to let go of anger and un-forgiveness. Learn all forms of forgiveness and the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation. HN366430
- Self-Worth-- Negative self-perceptions develop as a result of being treated in ways that cause us to feel devalued by significant people in our lives. The true solution to low self-worth is to apply God’s healing balm of truth to the wound in your soul to transform your mind and forever change your life. Includes practical tips, encouraging Scriptures, causes, steps to solution, and more. HN366688
- Anger -- Has anger ever clouded your judgment to the point that you acted rashly, and lived to regret it? What do you do when you're inflamed with angry thoughts and feelings? Through charts and bulleted points, June Hunt reveals the root causes of anger as well as how to handle your anger triggers. HN366411
- Stress--Is an over-committed schedule weighing you down? Experience the peace that comes from walking in a balanced rhythm of work and rest. Discover the biblical approach to reducing stress. HN368996
- Critical Spirit -- Is there someone in your life who has been critical of you?
Whether you feel constantly beat up by the biting words of others or whether you are personally struggling with an overly critical attitude, find out how to respond to harsh criticism and how to cultivate a caring spirit with this easy-to-understand counseling guide by June Hunt. HN621311
- Suicide Prevention-- Nothing is as heart-breaking as a loved one who has lost hope and is contemplating suicide. This quick guide covers the steps to identifying and preventing suicide using a Christian approach. You'll learn how to better reflect God's heart to help those who are hurting. HN366801
Enjoy having trustworthy advice from June Hunt, a Christian counselor backed by Focus on the Family, Dr. Charles Stanley, and broadcasted on more than 900 radio outlets worldwide!
- Personal use
- Church leaders and libraries
- ... or to hand to a friend!