Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this life-transforming volume you will:
- Learn how you can let the Holy Spirit be your senior partner in your daily life.
- Be inspired by David Yonggi Cho's personal testimony of his working relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- Learn about the person and work of the Holy Spirit, so that you can let Him guide you more effectively.
- Understand and receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Number of Pages: 182
Vendor: Charisma Media
Publication Date: 1989
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Solving Life's Problems Power of American RevivalismPaul Yonggi ChoBridge-Logos Publishing / 1987 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)
David Yonggi Cho is founder and pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church, Seoul, Korea, which now has more than 700,000 members. World renowned as a teacher and conference speaker, Cho is also the author of many books, including The Holy Spirit, My Senior Partner, The Apocalyptic Prophecy and Prayer That Brings Revival.
SunshineAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent and prevalent for today!March 2, 2012SunshineAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Every born again believer needs to have this book in their home library to read over and over again.
Gerry BUKAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Clear, straighhtforward, best book on the subjectSeptember 14, 2011Gerry BUKAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book gives a very clear understanding on the subject of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. It is forthright and gives scriptuarl references throughout. David Yongi Cho makes things very clear without clouding any issues and shows the importance for believers to embrace their inhertitance and to live a life empowered by the Holy Spirit.
For anyone seeking to explore this subject I can think of no better book and thoroughly recommend it.
By His Word Ministries5 Stars Out Of 5August 16, 2010By His Word MinistriesDavid Yonggi Cho has written a wonderful book about the Holy Spirit and we as Christians need to have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit who will lead and guide us each and every day in the way that we should go.A must read book!
Miriam Ramos5 Stars Out Of 5March 6, 2010Miriam RamosThank God for Rev. Cho! This is the best teaching book I have read in 30 years, and I'm only one third of the way! I can't wait to finish it but at the same time I don't want to lose the annointing and conviction this book has. I never thought I would find a book like this one after the Bible of course. The KJV Bible is still #1.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality