Holy Spirit In You - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2011
Derek Prince clearly explains the nature and ways of the Holy Spirit and how He works in the lives of Christians. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the believer can experience the continual presence of Jesus, become a bold witness for Christ, acquire revelation of the Word of God, pray according to God's will, and understand the plans of God. As you understand and receive the active presence of the Spirit in your life, you will gain new power and grace for living.
Bible scholar and spiritual patriarch, Derek Prince (19152003) was educated as a scholar of classical languages at Eton College and Cambridge University in England, and later at Hebrew University in Israel. While serving with the British army in World War II, he began to study the Bible as a philosophical work and, as a result, experienced a life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ. Derek Prince taught and ministered on six continents for more than sixty years, imparting Gods revealed truth, praying for the sick, and sharing his prophetic insights. He is the author of more than eighty books, six hundred audio teachings, and one hundred video teachings, many of which have been translated and published in more than one hundred languages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit