Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The resulting unique, life-changing search for purpose and direction led Mimi to discover that an intimate understanding of God laid the foundation for the changes she desired. Uncover this story in the pages of Holy Habits as Mimi and her friend, Shelly Cook Volkhardt, reveal how their examination of the names of God enabled them to begin living intentionally.
Encounter God for yourself as they guide you to make His characteristics a part of your daily routine. Study and discussion questions at the end of each chapter allow for indivual or group study.
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 1999
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Behold His Glory: Encountering God Through the Meaning of His Names, All for His Glory Bible Studies #3Aletha HinthornBeacon Hill Press / 2000 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Monica5 Stars Out Of 5December 1, 2009MonicaI am reading this for the second time, after having read it five years ago, and the Lord is giving me names of people in my life to share this book with. It is a beautiful guide for disciplining the heart and mind. It gives a clear understanding of the character of God and in turn your heart is filled with a greater love for Him.
Adult Ministries at Cape Carteret Baptist Church5 Stars Out Of 5February 16, 2009Adult Ministries at Cape Carteret Baptist ChurchThis is a must read and study for all, not just women. Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Volkhardt have captured the essence of understanding the character of God and how that knowledge should and must impact our lives.
Dana Meredith4 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2007Dana MeredithI am enjoying this book although it is a bit like a textbook at first. It seems to be getting better as we go. I am reading it as a part of a women's Bible study.
Kim5 Stars Out Of 5May 18, 2000KimThis is a great book. It changed my life. I was a carnal Christian and this book has changed me into a new person. I learned so much about having a relationship with our awesome God.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry