Email me when this product is available.
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 5.00 X 0.84 (inches)|
Series: Holman Quicksource Guides
In today’s pluralistic society, not every approach to sharing the gospel will work with all people. Being ready to give reasons for the hope we have in Christ means understanding the contextual framework of the people we are addressing.
In the Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics, Renaissance man Doug Powell defends the Christian faith in a new key; taking timehonored approaches in apologetics and freshly presenting them for a new generation.
1. What Is Apologetics?
2. The Cosmological Argument for God’s Existence
3. The Teleological Argument for God’s Existence
4. The Axiological Argument for God’s Existence
5. Which God Exists?
6. Where Did the New Testament Come From?
7. Is the New Testament Reliable?
8. ExtraBiblical Evidence for Jesus
9. Is the Old Testament Reliable?
10. The Fulfillment of Prophecy
11. What About Miracles?
12. Was Jesus Raised from Death?
13. Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Is He the Only Way?
14. How can God allow Evil, Pain, and Suffering?
Doug Powell has a Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. He combines expertise in apologetics with professional skills in graphic design and music to create video and internet resources for discipleship and evangelism. His work also includes design of online medical education courses, corporate Web sites, flash animation, and more. Doug’s music is featured on record labels including Mercury and RCA. Rolling Stone magazine said, "Powell makes music that’s larger than life." Visit Doug at www.selflessdefense.com and www.dougpowell.com