Holman Book of Biblical Charts, Maps, and Reconstructions - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Bible Publishers
Publication Date: 1993
David S. Dockery is president of Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. He has also served as chairman of the board of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities. Dockery has authored or edited thirty books including Renewing Minds, Shaping a Christian Worldview, and Christian Leadership Essentials. In addition, he serves as a consulting editor for Christianity Today magazine.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
DuaneRGrand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Don't purchase the e bookMay 5, 2013DuaneRGrand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: maleBought the e book and regret it. You only get small pictures for the charts and maps and cannot enlarge them. Cant read anything so it's totally useless. And since this is an e book I can't get a refund.
PaxtruthOregonAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great book for anyone studying the BibleMay 25, 2012PaxtruthOregonAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is packed with information and would be especially good for the beginner. It's hard to picture what building and things would look like from a written description and this book has pictures of a lot of the cities and items described in the Bible. This book is also spiral bound which makes it easy to see every page and some pages open out to one big page and the edges match really well because of the spiral binding. This is a beautiful, well done reference.
Big DMODESTO CAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 14, 2012Big DMODESTO CAAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Brought this for a friend who is new in his faith. This helps him to understand things he is reading.
Susan SperouHappy Valley, ORAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5I love the spiral book to make copies for a classSeptember 16, 2011Susan SperouHappy Valley, ORAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I enjoyed the spiral book so I can open the book up to make copies. The maps and charts are very well done and informative. Its great!
PaulKeizer, OregonAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Meets a requiremenisMarch 25, 2011PaulKeizer, OregonAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Would like to be able to have this on DVD, so it can be used for studies and conferense!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> Atlases
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> Charts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> Maps >> Bible Maps
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Charts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> Maps >> Bible Maps
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download