Holly's Heart Collection Two: Books 6-10 - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Holly Meredith loves her family, her friends, and her cuddly cat, Goofey. She has a fabulous birthday--Valentine's Day--and her mom affectionately calls her "Holly Heart." But Holly has a lot to learn about dealing with life-her crazy family, school pressures, and unpredictable relationships. Thankfully, with the help of her closest friends and her strong faith ion God, Holly can survive anything.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Holly's Heart
Thirteen-year-old Holly is dealing with the major concerns of every preteen and teenage girl: boys, family, and school. But with the help of her friends and her faith in God, Holly is able to survive her first boyfriend and her first breakup, a crush on her student teacher, and a new baby sister "invading" her house. Volume Two presents Second-Best Friend; Good-Bye Dressel Hills; Straight-A Teacher; No Guys Pact; and Little White Lies.
Beverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning novelist for over a dozen years. Her book s have appeared on numerous bestseller lists, including USA Today and the New York Times. She and her husband, David, live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary